Thursday 3 July 2014

Smashbox Brow Tech To Go ❀







I have a confession. My 'brows are something I've been struggling with for some time. I 'shape' them myself by plucking them, and have tried various methods for filling them in for the last couple of years, mostly sticking to using powder with a slim angled brush but never being completely satisfied with the end result.

I've been longing for the perfectly shaped 'brows I've been seeing on so many women recently and I feel like I'm finally getting closer to achieving brow heaven after using the Smashbox Brow Tech To Go mechanical pencil. 

I'm using the shade Brunette which is just perfect for me - it's perfectly ashy without looking grey and isn't too soft in texture which means it glides on without applying too much product in one go, and is easily buildable to achieve your desired look. It comes with a clear gel to set your brows which is great - and dries completely clear without leaving any white specks. I use the clear gel for daytime looks but intensify my brows by using the Maybelline Brow Drama in Dark Brown for evening looks. 

This is by far my favourite brow product and will be running out to by a back up for my collection pretty soon! 

What's your favourite brow product? Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig