Wednesday 9 July 2014

L'Oreal Collection Privee Lipsticks ❀








This is a post I've been wanting to share with you for ages. 

I'm a massive lover of Nude lipsticks for any makeup look, whether it be evening or daytime. However, when I say nude I don't mean flesh-toned lips... I mean the 'Your Lips But Better' type of shade where your lips look flawless, but almost as if you have nothing on. So when I first discovered this gorgeous collection back in November last year I of course, fell head over heels for it. In the last few months I've been using these pretty frequently and every time I do, I love how they finish a makeup look off. 

EVA'S NUDE
This is without a doubt my favourite shade of the three I own. It's described by L'Oreal as 'barely golden' and I can see why. It's a really warm colour, verging on a muted coral. Perfect for brightening your look without being OTT or high maintenance.

CHERYL'S NUDE
For me, Cheryl Cole is an ideal portrait of great make up and hair and I can see why L'Oreal love her as an ambassador, so when I spied her colour in the collection I knew I had to get it. It's probably the colour that suits me the most from the whole collection, a subtly nude pink with enough brown and grey tones in it that it's not too pink. L'Oriel claim this is the perfect shade for brunettes with fair skin.

FRIEDA'S NUDE
Of course, the gorgeous Frieda Pinto and I don't have remotely similar complexions, but this colour in the tube and swatched just looked so beautiful that I had to try it. It's slightly purpled toned which looks amazing on Frieda but makes it a little harder to wear for me, but I love it for evening/night time makeup looks as it adds a subtle sexiness to your look. 

This L'Oreal collection is still available and can be found in local drugstores in the UK. There are a few more shades in the range from Julianne Moore, Doutzen Kroes and Liya Kebede and each of the girls also have a nude nail varnish too.

Have you tried anything from this collection? I'd love to hear your thoughts Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig