Saturday 1 June 2013

Fashion // Jennifer Lawrence

Jennifer Lawrence
Style Icon












I feel as though I could post literally a million pictures of this girl, she is so gorgeous. I love her style, understated glamour, and natural beauty. Also, have you seen interviews with her? She's hilarious! (Seriously, if you havent already...check out interviews with her on YouTube...Hilarious)

I'm really pleased she won the Oscar for Best Actress at the 85th Academy Awards. Being a (then) Film Student I paid a lot of attention to Oscar noms. and I really enjoyed the Silver Linings Playbook (David O Russel, 2012.). A girl on my course did a presentation about the representation of female mental illness in this film which was really interesting. Also the dress Jen wore to the Oscars was literally stunning!

I also loved her as Katniss Everdeen in The Hunger Games (Garry Ross, 2012.) and after watching the film I read all the books and felt like she suited the role perfectly.

Anyway, just wanted to share a little post with some of my favourite red carpet looks of hers. 

Hope you enjoyed!

Kitty xoxox


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig