Friday 21 June 2013

Beauty // Ciaté Caviar Nails



In this months Marie Claire magazine I got this gorgeous nail set from Ciaté with it! I've never tried Ciaté before, or any other caviar manicure so I jumped at the chance - and lets be honest thats why I picked Marie Claire over Vogue or Elle... - and wow I love it!

When you buy the real set it comes with a little tray and a funnel to make application as effortless and tidy as possible, but with this set I just got the mini polish and a mini bottle of the caviar pearls. I painted my nails with the polish and let it dry, but the nail I wanted the caviar pearls in, before the polish dried I sprinkled the little gold and silver beads onto the tacky nail polish (I did this over a dish as these cute little pearls have a tendency of going everywhere) and then gently pushed them into the polish. Once they dried on they felt pretty secure and lasted a full day and a half before I got the urge to pick them off. I'm pretty bad and if I get bored I do tend to pick at my nail varnish so they probably would have lasted a day or so longer without my intervention.

All in all I think this is a really cute and pretty way of jazzing up your nails. I love the colours (shooting star and cookies and cream) and will probably get a lot of use out of this cute set!

Have you tried caviar nails? What do you think?

Lots of love xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig