Wednesday 29 May 2013

Beauty // Essie Sand Tropez

Essie Sand Tropez; Image from my instagram @KittWills


Ciao Bella,
I'm a huge lover of neutral nail colours for everyday very wearable nails so I have a plethora of beige/nude/peachy-pinky colours! This is one that I'm loving at the moment from Essie.

I adore the cute names that Essie give all their colours, it makes it so much more exciting when picking a new one at the counter or selecting one to use from your collection. They've called this one Sand Tropez which is quite fitting as it's a sand-stone colour neutral. It's a little bit more grey than I usually go for with neutrals but it's such a pretty colour I've been reaching for this one a lot lately! It also looks great with Essie's Matte About You matte top coat on it! 

Do you have a favourite Essie colour or name? Let me know :)

Lots of love
Kitty xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig